Thailand, the land of white elephants, is one of the top preferences in the list of backpackers. From young enthusiasts to retired relax seekers and from newlyweds to families, this place welcomes every visitor with equal platters. This land of beautiful beaches and mesmerizing islands provides over-the-top experiences to its visitors.
It is not possible to span complete Thailand in a week or two, so here is a list of the places you must bookmark if you are planning some days in this beautiful coastal nation.
Lil Lucky Humpers
This is the fantasy digital series that’s going to leave you speechless. Debuted in the beginning of 2020 it quickly becomes that ultimate genre of adult entertainment worldwide. And it’s no different in Thailand! Watch these lil lucky humpers that are set up with MILF partners to show their skills on a set. Updated twice a week you can now preview and watch all the episodes for free. Ready for your digital journey?
Khao Sok National Park
Age-old evergreen forests, sky-high limestone mountains, lakes and caves, wild life and breathtaking adventure! What else can a traveller ask for? Lying in southern Thailand, the Khao Sok National Park offers you an overwhelming range of flora and fauna. The lake and mangrove swamps take you a step closer to nature. Staying in the floating accommodations on emerald green water of Khao Sok lake makes it a lifetime experience. Khao Sok National Park avails you with all the activities namely canoeing, kayaking, boating, scuba diving, and snorkelling. Adventure with nature makes Khao Sok a must visit place in Thailand.
If someone asks you to visit the most magnificent city in the world, would you deny? An obvious no! Breathing in the heart of Chao Phraya River, this place was once known as Siam and was considered as the most beautiful city in the world. But it was attacked by Burmese in 18th century. The historical remains and scenic views make this place a special attraction for all the visitors. The beautiful architecture and mysterious monuments spill about the rich heritage and history of Thailand. If you are a big history buff, this place should be on your wandering list.
Bangkok is not just the capital of Thailand but the essence of the nation. It would be an understatement to say that you must visit Bangkok on a trip to Thailand as no one is oblivious to the potential of Bangkok to satiate one’s wanderlust. Bangkok is a place which has something for everyone. It is one of the top places in the world to spend your free days, so here is a list of the spots which you certainly should not miss:
- Grand palace – house of Jade Buddha
- Wat Pho – the healing place
- Wat Arun – the temple of the dawn
- Chatuchak Market – world’s largest weekend market
- Damnoen Sadauk – the floating market
- Giant Swing – the swing to heaven
- Wat Traimit – the Temple of Golden Buddha
Beaches Of Thailand
A wide range of coastal borders and islands makes Thailand land of many mesmerizing beaches. You can find a huge variety of seasides, from the most peaceful and calm to the most lively and energized, in Thailand. Some of the must see beaches of Thailand are:
- Phra Nang Beach: Clear water and beautiful white sands make this beach exemplary. It is worth a visit for those who are interested in hill climbing.
- Maya Bay: Famous as shooting place of ‘The Beach’, this beach offers one of the best scuba diving and snorkelling experiences.
- White Sand Beach: Perfect destination for families, this beach has amazing options for staying on the shores.
- Patong Beach: If you want to see the vibrant youth of Thailand, then do visit this beach. This is the most sought after beach by party animals.
- Haad Rin: This beach needs no introduction as it is world famous for its Full Moon Party. For those who want to witness the nightlife of Thailand must visit this lively beach.
Thailand is, without any doubt, one of the most visited places around the world. Its beauty lies in the perfect balance of traditions and modernization in the culture of the country. So, if lucky enough, then do mark a long vacation in the country.